Montag, 10. September 2007

Prolog

if you got an invitation here its one of two. eather you are family or friend .. in anycase I am writing this for you and me .. so read it ! 


Before it all began there was the word. ( my thesis)
then there was no more motivation to write it.
so a great decision to visit an ancient kingdom was made.

so starting next week ( in two days actually .. I will be travelling in England, Scotland and Irland.

the plan is so :
meet the Frenschi ( Alaein) .. maybe he will also write something in frensch.
walk allot
meet as many people as humanly possible.
make photos.
come back healthy.

my biggest conflict at the moment is if I should bye a sleeping bag , since mine is bad, and the weather there is going to be hard ( Rain and cold) . we shall see.


Info:
so the flight will leave from Frankfurt ( hahn) to Scotland. on 12.9
I will do my best to keep the blog updated for the sake of future generations nd from my experience it’s a great way to keeping contact with family, friends from home, and friend I meet on the way.

tips for travellers :
it’s a beginners typ, but worth mentioning :
the flight was cheap ( Ryan air) but the airports are so far away from the cities that I think it was not worth it .. so check the airports .

Keine Kommentare: