Montag, 17. September 2007

the best night yet

we had a normal daz last night , just dogging wround in the city, the most butifull till yet ..

the gay working in the subway was really sweet .. bogul from Bengladesh .. we had a conversation ,, he told me about living in Belgum and even in Nurnberg .. with his family and two chidren .. working 70 houers a week !! 70 !! i didnt think it was possible !! anyway at the end he gave me a king size chiken sandwitch !! this is pure love .. ha ?

anyway the dog life was just begining .. the frenschi wanted to sleep under some stars in the city .. this time i didnt feel like actiung like a homless .. so we seperated for the night and this was a very good idia ..
i want to the highest point in the city .. and pitched my tent there .. it was lovly .. a little too much wind .. but really the best night i had in years .. totla darkness .. some old monuments ..a and the view of the city .. simply pricless :)
in the morning i met two very very friendly and nice americans who were traveling and calling it studing !! a dream life i may add ... i am looking forwqord to meeting them in Erlangen .. and they may come :)


ok now must go meet the frenschi

all the best to you ..
and dad .. i am probably NOT goiung to marroco .. most probably portugal .. but we will see.
will lewt you know .

anyhow . i am leavingthe city today ... will write the first chance i have ..
all the best
youssef

1 Kommentar:

suhail hat gesagt…

hi
why you dont use my skype phone I have much calls there and I dont need them so you can call us and others even if its expensive try to use the money there because I shall not use them ok..if you dont have my skype adress and password tell me and I send them again to your mail