Montag, 15. Oktober 2007

last post from Portugal !

well well .. its coming to an end ..

last night ..
yesterday was my birthday .. ( thanks for the wishes, i needed them :) )

spent the night with my coch surfing friends i Porto .. three artists ! one photographer ( sarah9 and painter ( Anna) and architekt ( migel) .. they were nice enough to let me sleep in there studeo .. was a good night .. we had a few drinks , a Doner , and then went to sleep ... today sarah showed me the city of Porto .. and now i just saw a movie about Fado ( i think) ,.. its a very sad , and good portogies music .. all love it but say they hate it .. its really good ..

anyway .. i am 29 ! and will be in germany starting tomorow ..

plans for the near future ,,
finish my thesis .. finish my exams .. be a psychologist :)

and finally get a dog !


for all of you who did read this .. and wrote emails .. thanks .. this will be soon offline .. after i put the last pictures .. if you want to have accsess later .. let me know i send an invitation ....

al the best
slamat for the last time from portugal
youssef

Keine Kommentare: